cufflinkally.com
Currencies:
 

Taupe Vivobarefoot Jing Jing Womens Flat Pumps Outlet Australia

AUD$238.13  AUD$108.36

Please Choose:



  • Model: brands shoes 0147
Add to Cart:    

This super simple and sexy pump lets you look good and feel great: a perfect combination.
This cute but clever Jing Jing is a (truly) flat pump that lets the feet do their thing.
It's an elegant ladies pump that conforms to all the norms, except one: it's designed and made with your foot in mind.
You can not only look good but you can utilise your feet as they should and feel great all at the same time.
Effortless by design and simple by nature the Jing Jing is designed to honour the feet and let them do their thing.
Vivobarefoot have removed the things you don't need and left a simple and soft vegan upper which is built on the thin, flexible yet durable sole so you get total flexibility for healthy feet and a full range of movement.
Ladies, we all know how important it is to find that perfect fitting, everyday 'run-around' shoe, that takes us from daytime to evening! The Jing Jing provides the perfect combination of both!
Although this shoe comes up true to size, some of us like this style of footwear tighter than others - select your size based on your personal preference!
Features:
- Upper material: PU
- Upper description: Vegan deluxe PU
- Collar/panel/lining: Microfibre upper lining and Dri-Lex footbed lining, Ortholite footbed, super soft moisture wicking and superior comfort
- Sole unit: V - EVE
- Sole thickness: 3mm
- Sole description: V Eve: Sensory clarity for your feet with pure feminine simplicity
- Closure/lacing: N/A
- Insole: No
- Eco-credentials: 100% Vegan: Designed and crafted using premium vegan materials
Ideal For:
- 80% of the time - for the other 20% anything goes
- Politely reminding your feet that you care
- Summertime fun and games
- Smart, simple and healthy feet
- Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines - you never know
- Showing the kids how skipping should be done
- The hopscotch champion who can still kill it


Taupe Vivobarefoot Jing Jing Womens Flat Pumps Outlet Australia
Taupe Vivobarefoot Jing Jing Womens Flat Pumps Outlet Australia
Taupe Vivobarefoot Jing Jing Womens Flat Pumps Outlet Australia



Choose a ranking for this item. 1 star is the worst and 5 stars is the best.

NOTE: HTML tags are not allowed.
NOTE: Reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed